2015-03-26

Welcome to the magic world of Soufeel




Since I was a child, I always loved to keep bracelets And accessories. I really like the bracelets, and above all I like to choose the charms! Today I want to introduce the company Soufeel And i am sure you will Find  Something Special For Every Occasion
The extensive range of Soufeel Charms is a treasury of gift ideas for all women and occasions. With 925 Stering Silver Charms, bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces, she can keep expanding her jewelry collection with everlasting moments to match her style, and the combinations are endless. Soufeel Charms will make the perfect gift for someone you care about – it is unique and special, just like her! 
With the world famous charm bracelet concept, you can add a chapter to the story of her life with a small sterling silver charm, each one representing a memorable day. At SOUFEEL.com, there are more than 2,000 different All Brands Compatible Charms to choose from, and you can always find one to match the special days in her life. 


This is My bracelet, you Can Find it here  http://www.soufeel.com/925-sterling-silver-basic-charms-bangle.html 




And:












These little white shoes are mine. Were my shoes of baptism. And I will give them to my little cousin, Thea.
She will wear them next sunday, for Her baptism!

Personally I will wear my new Soufeel bracelet, And I am sure, my little cousin will fall in love with the Panda And the dog! ;)





Soufeel products adopt 925 sterling silver and colored gems as main raw materials. With interchangeable charms, you will be delighted in many possibilities by selecting from over 500 designs of charms. Soufeel products also encourage customizing your own memorable charms with your themed photos to celebrate your memorable days!









1 commenti:

  1. I like the bangle.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina

Thank you so much for visiting My blog!
Grazie per essere passati di qui!

 
{width: 1025px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: $bodyfont; }
WhiteSnow in Wonderland Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template